This 2 oz. CLP® bottle is more than a superior lubricant, CLP actually cleans firing residue and other contaminates from the bore, moving parts and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion.
WHY BREAK FREE® CLP®?
- It has been proven to perform in temperatures ranging from -65°F to +475°F and after saltwater immersion
- It is manufactured from the highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils plus special friction-reducing, anti-wear additives
- It reduces metal-to-metal wear by protecting treated surfaces with an advanced boundary film
- It does not deteriorate under high temperatures and extreme pressure. Other brands may contain wax-based materials that will degrade and solidify into a gummy residue
- It displaces and loosens residue and contaminants from bearing areas
- It protects metals with special rust inhibitors
CLEANS: Break-Free CLP has a special cleaning action that breaks loose dirt and corrosion that can damage metal. Special penetrating formula displaces trapped grit and frees sticky, rusted, or corroded mechanisms.
LUBRICATES: Break-Free CLP has superior lubricating qualities that keeps parts working smoothly. CLP's proprietary formula contains multiple ingredients including specially treated PTFE for improved boundary film strength that reduces friction, retards wear, and stops build-up of foreign matter.
PRESERVES: Break-Free CLP provides a long-lasting protective coating that shields all metals from rust and corrosion.