The FN 15® Tactical II is the latest evolution the FN 15 family of carbines. Improving upon the existing platform with the addition of FN's Rail System, enhanced MIL-SPEC lower receiver and legendary match-grade free floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel offer extreme durability and performance. The second generation of the FN 15® Tactical still offers the distinguishing features like the 3-prong flash hider found on the FN SCAR rifles that reduces flash, mid-length gas system and H1 buffer to decrease recoil, a Magpul grip, buttstock and M-LOK™ accessory mounting system.
- Direct Impingement operating system.
- Sixteen inch match-grade hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel.
- FN three-prong flash hider. FN Combat trigger. Hard-anodized aluminum receiver.
- Flat top upper receiver, M1913 Mil-Std rail at 12 o-clock.
- Proprietary rail system with M-LOK technology.
- Magpul MOE grip and Magpul SL buttstock.
- Mid-length gas system and H1 buffer.
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release.
- Forward assist.
- Magpul PMAG 30 round magazine.
- Long Gun Web Model: FN15
- Barrel Length: 16
- Caliber: 5.56mm
- Capacity: 30
- Finish: Black
- Caliber-Gauge: .223 REM.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 36312-01