- Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
Grip Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
Front Sight Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
Barrel Length 3"
Cylinder Finish PVD
Twist 1:9" RH
Rear Sight Adjustable Black Blade
Finish Matte Black
Weight 17.8 oz.
Overall Length 7.50"
CA Approved No
MA Approved & Certified No
WARNING TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Cancer and Reproductive Harm, see: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.