The SX4 Waterfowl Hunter Woodland combines the reliable, fast cycling, soft shooting performance of the Active Valve Gas System with the time-honored concealment of Woodland camouflage. From flooded timber to marsh cattails, Woodland camouflage is suited to a wide variety of environments. The chrome plated bore and chamber will protect your shotgun from the nastiest environmental elements and from steel shot.
The SX4 is built on the super fast, extremely reliable Active Valve Gas System that was the core foundation of the SX3. We built on that solid operating mechanism and improved the balance, controls, and internal operating components of the SX4 to make it a worthy successor to the SX3.
- RECEIVER - Aluminum alloy; Woodland camouflage finish
- BARREL - Chrome-plated chamber and bore; Woodland camouflage finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION - 12 gauge - 3 1/2" and 3" chamber; 20 gauge - 3" chamber; Gas operated with Active Valve system
- STOCK - Composite; Woodland camouflage finish
- FEATURES - Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; Inflex® Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; Larger bolt handle, bolt release and reversible safety button; Sling swivel studs
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Gauge: 20 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Chamber: 3"
- OAL: 47"
- Weight: 6.14 lbs
- Choke Configuration: Invector-Plus Flush
- Stock Description: Fixed Textured Grip Paneled
- Trigger: Drop-Out
- Chokes Included: F,M,IC
- Barrel Description: Back-Bored Vent Rib
- Sights: TruGlo Fiber Optic Front
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Barrel Length Range: 26" to 26.99"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Digital Camouflage
- Manufacturer Part Number: 511289691