Dance’s Sporting Goods currently only ships to the continental US (lower 48) and all shipping information listed below applies only to customers in the continental US. At this time, Dance’s Sporting Goods does not ship internationally.
For shipments to Hawaii or Alaska please call the Internet Sales team at (804) 526-8399 x 104 for options and real-time shipping quotes.
• FREE Shipping will be applied to orders over $99*
• FREE In-Store Pickup is always an option on all items shipping directly from our store
• $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping will be applied to orders below $99*
• Items will be shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS
• Most items are shipped the next business day after receiving payment, orders placed before 2pm EST have a greater chance of being shipped same day.
• Dance's Sporting Goods reserves the right to deny shipments of firearms, magazines, ammunition, and NFA items to any state or locality including but not limited to: CA, WA, NY, NJ, MD, MA, CT, CO, OR, IL, and HI.
• For expedited shipping options, please contact the Internet Sales team at (804) 526-8399 x 104.
• Dance's Sporting Goods is not responsible for packages or mail stolen from delivery locations. Refunds will not be applied to a orders with tracking numbers shown as delivered by the carrier.
In-stock merchandise will generally arrive within 3-6 business days after the order is received. A physical address is required as we do not ship to P.O. boxes for many items.
*Free and Flat Rate shipping methods may not be available on select oversized items, firearms, ammunition, fishing rods, fishing rod & reel combos, suppressors, treestands, and items shipped directly from the manufacturer, distributor or supplier. Free shipping offers only valid on Standard Ground Shipping within the continental United States.
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be shipped the next business day. Please note weekends and holidays are not considered business days regardless of whether our physical retail store is open.
Extraordinary circumstances, at times, may affect delivery and shipment times. These may include: weather delays, emergencies, or any time UPS, FedEx or USPS are experiencing delays or problems with conducting business. Please note we ALWAYS intend on getting your merchandise shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
By purchasing firearms, suppressors, reloading or muzzleloading power, and/or reloading or muzzleloading primers on this website you acknowledge that these items must be picked up in-store or shipped to a licensed FFL holder. At this time, Dance's Sporting Goods, Inc does not ship primers, powder or other hazardous materials.
Shipping Time Frames
FREE Shipping and Economy Shipping carriers may vary based on package size and weight.
- USPS Priority Mail 1-4 Business Days
- USPS First Class Mail 2-5 Business Days
- UPS Ground 2-6 Business Days
See maps at the bottom of this page for a better representation of transit times.
Handling Times are 1-2 business days depending on package size and current volume or orders. Most packages are shipped same or next day. Transit times are for the Lower 48 (Continental US).
Firearms & Air Rifles
• You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase shotguns or rifles.
• You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase air rifles.
• You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handguns.
• You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase Modern Sporting Weapons or any serialized receiver or firearm frame. The term Modern Sporting Weapon shall be applied to any weapon Dance’s Sporting Goods sees fit.
• By purchasing a firearm, you agree to provide government issued documentation (i.e. Driver’s License or Identification Card) to Dance’s Sporting Goods confirming your age if Dance’s Sporting Goods so requests.
• All firearms will be shipped to a federally licensed agent (FFL holder) for transfer and all necessary background checks or picked up in-store after all required background checks have been completed.
• Dance's Sporting Goods does not sell or ship firearms to residents of California.
• Some items including but not limited to ammunition, gun cases, and ammunition boxes may ship without any outer shipping materials. Labels may be placed directly on the item.
• You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase or be shipped ammunition pertaining to shotguns or rifles.
• You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase or be shipped ammunition pertaining to handguns.
• By purchasing ammunition, you agree to provide government issued documentation (i.e. Driver’s License or Identification Card) to Dance’s Sporting Goods confirming your age if Dance’s Sporting Goods so requests.
• Purchases from the states of Connecticut (CT), Washington D.C. (DC) New Jersey (NJ), and Illinois (IL) must provide proper documentation such as the applicable FOID or FPID card before shipping.
• Dance's Sporting Goods will no longer be accepting purchases of ammunition from Massachusetts residents, nor will we be shipping any ammunition to Massachusetts.
• All ammunition shipments to the states of California or New York must be transferred through a local FFL holder. The buyer is responsible for having their FFL dealer send us a copy of their FFL via Email or fax.
• All orders that require an FFL or FOID must have presented to Dance's Sporting Goods the FFL or FOID within 72 hours of purchase.
• Dance's Sporting Goods only ships ammunition to the lower 48 states excluding California. We do not ship ammunition to AK, HI, or outlying US territories.
• It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure all items purchased are legal is his/her locality. Please check with your local law enforcement before purchasing firearms, ammunition, stun guns & pepper spray, magazines, and other items that have different laws in certain areas.
• Any customer with a purchase over $100 with a Shipping address that is different from the Billing address may be required to submit a copy of their Driver's License or state-issued ID card confirming they truthfully have residence at the address stated as their Billing address. This measure is to protect our customers from credit card fraud as we have received an influx of fraudulent purchases in recent years. Thanks for your cooperation.
• High Capacity Magazines being purchased by Law Enforcement Officers in states with magazine restrictions are exempt from those restrictions so long as the officer can provide valid credentials and a statement on department letterhead stating the magazines are being purchased for duty use and the document is signed by a superior of the officer.
• Orders selected for In-Store Pickup must be picked up within 30 days of purchase or the item will be returned to the shelf and a refund will be applied online.
All claims for missing, undelivered or damaged packages must be addressed within 30 days of the ship date.
In an effort to ensure you have an outstanding shopping experience with Dance’s Sporting Goods, we will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the item being shipped from our location.
Warranty Items: If an item has an expressed or implied warranty with the manufacturer, please contact the manufacturer for replacement or repair. They will instruct you how to proceed and this will be the quickest method of getting your problem resolved.
If an item was mistakenly shipped as opposed to the item ordered or if the item arrived damaged or broken, Dance’s Sporting Goods will exchange or refund the cost of the item(s). In such an event, Dance’s Sporting Goods will cover the cost of return shipping as well. Please contact the Internet Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process.
Items being returned undamaged and/or unused can be exchanged or refunded to a Dance’s Sporting Goods gift card or refunded to the card used for the purchase. Most refunds will go directly to the card used during the purchase. In rare instances when the return is accepted 30 days after the purchase, the amount may be refunded in the form of a gift card to Dance's Sporting Goods.
Refunds generally take 5-7 business days to post to your account. Some banks are faster to release funds than others, but 5-7 business days is the average we have seen.
Items that may not eligible for return are as follows:
• Firearms or Air Rifles
• Gun safes
• Miscellaneous parts
• Reloading components including: Powders, Primers and Projectiles
• Choke Tubes
• Food or consumable items
• Labor and Fees
• Background Checks and other fees relating to a firearm purchase including transfers
• Hunting or Fishing Licenses or Stamps
• Gift Cards
• Mouth Calls
• Items that were damaged after delivery
• Items without original packaging or with damaged original packaging
• Special Order items that arrived in serviceable condition
• Certain clothing including: underwear, lingerie, base layer garments and headwear
• Shipping, Handling or Processing Charges or additional fees
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unsure about your return. We strive to make the return process as easy as possible for you.
Last Edited on 2022-12-01