- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact threaded barrel (11/16"-24 thread pattern) with Ruger® Muzzle Brake is cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Single-column detachable box magazine.
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
Stock Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
Sights None-Scope Rail Installed
Barrel Length 16.12"
Material Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern 11/16"-24
Twist 1:16" RH
Finish Matte Black
Weight 5.5 lb.
Overall Length 36"
Length of Pull 13.75"
WARNING TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Cancer and Reproductive Harm, see: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.