Stock: Black Synthetic
Sights: None-Bases Supplied
Barrel Length: 22"
Material: Alloy Steel
Twist: 1:10" RH
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 6.1 lb.
Overall Length: 42"
Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Offers a reliable rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
WARNING TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Cancer and Reproductive Harm, see: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.