Smith & Wesson
The latest addition to the M2.0 family, the M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT pistol features a smaller, subcompact frame that's ideal for concealed carry. With a 12+1 round capacity in 9mm, the M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT pistol series includes the full array of M&P M2.0 enhancements. Available in 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 Auto, the M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT joins the existing Full Size and Compact pistol options that are available in the M2.0 line.
The M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT pistols ship with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with M2.0 full-size and compact magazines. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10" twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Model: M&P®9 M2.0™ SUBCOMPACT Manual Thumb safety
Barrel Length: 3.6" / 9.1 cm
Overall Length: 6.6"
Front Sight: Steel - White Dot
Rear Sight: Steel - White Two Dot
Action: Striker Fire
Weight: 25.0 oz / 708.7g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite®
Frame Material: Polymer
Purpose: Enthusiast, Home Protection, Personal Protection, Recreational Shooting